The Rebels AA Program is looking or Coaches for the Following Age Groups:
- Peewee (11-12) Players Born 2007-2008 - 2 Coaches
- Bantam (13-14) Players Born 2005-2006 - 2 Coaches
- Midget (15-17) - Born 2002-2004
- - Applicants must be in Good Standing with Hockey Canada.
- - Previous experience AA of AAA considered an asset but not a requirement.
- - Respect in Sport (Team Officials) Required prior to Tryouts.
- - Commitment to Program - Roughly 50 practice and 28 league games.
- - Must be organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- - Applicants will be required to follow Rebels Fair Ice Policy.
- - Coach Level 1 - Head coaches required to take Development 1 prior to Dec 1st, 2019.
- Competitive Honorarium - Between $2,600 - $3,000
- Clothing Allowance - Each Coach (up to 4) - Track Suit, Winter Parka and Golf Shirt (Every 2 years)
- Tournament Mileage and Per Diem.
- Reimbursement for Courses.
- Equipment - Pucks, Coaches Boards, Pylons etc
- Coach Mentor Program
Applicants are asked to Send their Hockey RESUME to: (Please indicate your preference when sending your resume. )
- Closing Date for Resumes - June 20th, 2019 - Coach Placement to be announced as Selected.
- Please Note: (The Rebels AA Program will accept coach applications for qualified parent coaches. Preference will be given to qualified non-parent coaches)